Vortex Marine Construction, Inc. received an Outstanding Overall Rating from the US Navy for repairs to Pier 2 at the Naval Station in San Diego, CA. The work included the concrete repair of existing underdeck and incidental related work. Vortex provided labor, materials supervision, and the equipment necessary for their portion of the repairs.
In addition to all other areas under evaluation, the outstanding rating was awarded for:
- Quality of workmanship
- Cooperation and responsiveness
- Adequacy of site clean-up
- Effectiveness of job-site supervision
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Professional conduct
- Compliance with labor standards
For more, please see the press release.